Viking Bucket Hat, Yggdrasil and Wolves Streetwear, Norse Summer Hat, Nordic Beach Accessory with Linen feel, Reversible & Unisex - Tree of Life
‣ Handmade | Ready to ship in 3-7 business days (excl. kimonos).
‣ Made to order in the US, Mx or EU (See Production & Shipping).
‣ No returns/refunds unless missprint, fault or lost. Read More
🇺🇸 Free Shipping to the US!
🇪🇺 European Customers please read this before ordering
🌏 All shipping includes tracking number.
Product Description & Notes:
This intricate Bucket Hat with a Viking style design with wolves is perfect for making a statement wherever you go! It's reversible, and it’s from premium breathable fabric that mimics linen.
Automatic 15% OFF pillows when purchasing two or more!
Entirely handmade, these high quality bucket hats feature vibrant prints, with artwork designed and illustrated by me. They are made to order, and sew it by hand, one by one just for you at the moment you order.
• Available in 2 sizes, reversible
• 100% polyester with a Linen feel
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Moisture-wicking and breathable fabric
• Designed around the world by me
• Blank product components sourced from China
• Printed and Sewn in the United States, Mexico or Latvia, EU.
Production & Shipping
Bucket Hats are printed in and shipped from a few locations within the United States, from Mexico or Latvia, EU, mostly depending on your locations.
They generally take between 3 and 7 business days, + shipping which depends on where you are.US: 3-5. Canada: 5-12. Europe: 5-10. Elsewhere: 10.
All orders have tracking, for international orders it may stop at customs until you pay them taxes, depending on your country's laws and post service.
Like other all-over printed apparel and fabrics, the hats can be machine-washed cold with like colors, without bleach.
Don’t dry-clean or tumble-dry the apparel. You can iron it with a low heat setting.
Comfortable hat with a vibrant print that doesn't fade
Each design you see is drawn, painted or assembled by me with passion and care, and then printed, sublimated and sewn by hand to form each product, one by one by my printing partners and shipped to you.