Festival Neck Gaiter, Face Mask, Printed Head Covering, Octopus Art, Indie Outfit - Bloody Goth, White
‣ Handmade | Ready to ship in 3-7 business days (excl. kimonos).
‣ Made to order in the US, Mx or EU (See Production & Shipping).
‣ No returns/refunds unless missprint, fault or lost. Read More
🇺🇸 Free Shipping to the US!
🇪🇺 European Customers please read this before ordering
🌏 All shipping includes tracking number.
Product Description & Notes:
These cool and versatile fashion accessories from the doomsday times offer light protection against sun, wind and dust, making them perfect must-haves for street artists and dancers, as well as outdoor activities or sports enthusiasts. You can also turn around the design or use it as a headband.
Each neck gaiter is made to order, printed and sewn by hand, they are machine washable and re-usable for a long long time. The prints are incredibly sharp and vibrant, with each artwork designed or painted by me, I do my best to represent the precise colors, but they may vary a little.
• One size. Roughly 9x18 inches when flat. It can be tight on bigger people.
• Soft, breathable fabric.
• Washable and reusable.
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank.
• Design placement as shown on the sample mockup. Exact position and colours may vary a little from how it looks on the screen.
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%). Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Designed around the world, with love and wickedness, by me :P
• Printed in LA or NC-US, Tijuana-MX or Riga-Latvia.
Production & Shipping
Neck Gaiters are printed in either the United States, Mexico or Latvia, and shipped from either the United States or Latvia.
They take usually between 3 and 7 business days to be printed, sewn and ready, + the shipping time which depends on where you are.Estimated:US: 3-5 days. Canada: 5-12. Europe: 5-10. Elsewhere: 10+.
All orders have tracking, for international orders it may stop at customs until you pay them taxes, depending on your country's laws and post service.
Sublimated garments are a tad more delicate than regular clothing, think of it as wearing a piece of art. Therefore please avoid strong rubbing when wearing it, and turn it inside out before washing, avoid harsh detergents and bleach, and avoid high heat when washing, drying or ironing.
Please bear in mind that despite the best care it is difficult to avoid some fading and blurring of the print over months of constant use.
A New Dawn for Wearable Art
The fabric is vibrantly printed, soft on the outside, and even softer on the inside, with brushed fleece interior.
The designs are made by me, then printed by my printing partners, sublimated on fabric and sewn by hand, on demand, one by one with each order.
Previous customers say
I LOVE this gaiter!! Onibaba to the max! Scared a guy while walking my dog. Many😮's on FB! Thank you so much.
Ally P - 05/15/20
The gaiter is as advertised and the colors are sooooooo VIVID. The dragon is very artistic. Nice choice.
Pets2Pet20041 - 07/28/20
Love this gaiter! It came very quickly with no delays. The quality feels good and very well made!
Sam - 09/15/20
5 stars review from Richard
5 stars review from Richard
Every item was delivered the day before they were even supposed to be shipped and in perfect condition! Amazing service and speed. Will be ordering from this shop again!