Custom Pet Portrait, Dog and Cat Fantasy Painting or Photo manipulation and editing - Perfect Family Gift!
‣ Handmade | Ready to ship in 2-7 business days (excl. kimonos).
‣ Made to order in the US, Mx or EU (See Production & Shipping).
‣ No returns/refunds unless missprint, fault or loss. Read More
🇺🇸 Free Shipping to the US!
🇪🇺 European Customers please read this before ordering
🌏 All shipping includes tracking number.
Product Description & Notes:
Available on December 2023!
I can make your custom, high quality, full color, digitally painted art commissions of your dear pet(s)!
Specializing in Coats of Arms, and starting to get requests of inclusion of pets, I realized this is indeed a fun idea for pet portraits. If you are interested please let me know.
Please note that while fun photo edits and manipulations can be done relatively quickly and have a low price range, Coats of Arms are much more labour intensive and the fee for them is in the hundreds. How many hundreds? Depends on the amount of elements, details and complexity.
No artist out there ever made it through life without his/her sponsors. For this thank you so much to all the wonderful clients that have supported me through this listing from the Etsy times. 🖤
Looking forward hearing from your vision and making an epic piece for you!
More information, images, testimonials and link to portfolio below!
How does it work?
It usually goes like this:
1. You contact me with your briefing and image references, anything that serves as inspiration or that can help me understand your vision.
2. I make some questions, give you a quote, and if agreed you are placed on my queue.
3. Once is your turn, the work should be paid, or at minimum an initial deposit. Usually through Paypal, but we can also use Escrow services.
4. I then start the sketching, which may or may not involve some back and forth with you for feedback, how much highly depends on each individual project.
5. I’ll show you a final sketch, should you approve it I start the final work, no major changes should be requested after this point and generally no further feedback is required until the final work is done.
6. Once the work is done I’ll show you a preview, you would then clear any final payments and I will deliver the work via a Dropbox or Google Drive link.
Art & Design Prices
Every project is unique and there is no one-size-fits all approach, therefore fees can range widely depending on the project. My fees take in account:
• Amount of elements, characters, clothes, lettering, detail, etc that are involved.
• Amount of versions required.
• Overall complexity.
• Estimate amount of time that the sketching, communications, painting and possible revisions may take.
As general examples: a full color Illustration with 1-2 living beings will be around $500 USD, while full color Coat of Arms or other intricate designs may start at $600 USD.
Time completely depends on my current schedule, please contact to have a better estimate.
Once I start, how long it takes depends on the complexity of the artwork, all the way from a few days to about a month.
Generally (but not always), the waiting list is 2-4 weeks, and the work can be ready within 2-4 weeks.
Best way to know is to contact me.
Payment & Safety
We all agree that when conducting business or purchasing online, safety for both the client and artist is a first concern.
Payments can be processed through this website, or Paypal, which offers Purchase Protection.
Additionally, if you are more comfortable with this option, we can use an escrow platform such as escrow.com, Upwork, or PPH, (these services act as middlemen, withholding transactions until the work is done and you approve it).
For my safety, please note that for one time or short projects I will start work only after: A. The full payment has been made.
B. A first deposit has been made, or.
C. The payment has been placed in an escrow.
Terms of Service & Policies
• For security reasons, work will be started only after the work has been paid in full, or if divided in stages, a first deposit.
• You can cancel and receive a full refund (minus transaction fees) ONLY if I haven't started the work.
• You can cancel and receive a partial refund (minus transaction fees) calculated on the amount of work I've done so far.
• This work is entirely custom made for you, therefore I can't accept returns or any type of refunds once it has been completed and/or delivered.
• BUT if for any reason you are unhappy with your order, please talk to me to see what can I do. At the end of the day the most important thing is that you are happy with the work.
• The general aspect of the final work is determined during the sketching. Any changes requested after the sketch is approved or the work finished is considered a revision, if this extra work starts to significantly exceed the budget/time allocated to the project, extra fees may need to be charged.
• I have a schedule to follow, clients that after me requesting feedback remain unresponsive for several days in a row and do this multiple times may be moved back on the queue.
• I reserve the right to display the resulting artwork on my personal portfolios, this is crucial to the continuity of my career as an artist, if required, blurring of certain details can be an option.
Several Art Styles to Choose from
• Full digital paintings in Color or Black & White.
• With or without background.
• Vectors with linework and shades.
• Chinese style painting
For Coat of Arms:
• Black & White Linework or solid (Vectors).
• Color, with or without shades (Vectors).
• Full Color. Painted, artistic result. (Only PNG).
• 3D. Flat (OBJ and PNG render).
• 3D. Full model (OBJ and PNG renders)
Previous customers say
"Aidan performed way above expectations! I was actually shocked at how good Aidan’s work is – when I saw the final product I was like WOW. Fully understood the brief, asked the right questions, and built the project flawlessly allowing for easy comments along the way. I recommend 100%! Costing for the quality you get is VERY reasonable. Very happy."
Dom - May 10th 2022