🇺🇸 Free Shipping in the US!
🇪🇺 European Customers please read this before ordering
Made to order in the US, Mx or Latvia (See Specs).
Handmade | Ready to ship in 3-8 business days.
No returns or refunds unless missprint, faulty or lost. See FAQs
Product Description & Notes:
In Norse Mythology, Yggdrasil is the Tree that connects the Nine Worlds, in this artwork I included the unnamed eagle that sits at the top, its archenemy the dragon Níðhöggr that chews the roots at the bottom, the wolves Sköll and Hati, that chase the sun and moon wanting to devour them, and Jörmungandr, the World Serpent, that is so big that encircles the whole world. It was a fun and brain-breaking design to make, left me with a taste for future designs using this intricate style.I hope that you like it, please don't forget to check the other color versions!
Sport this cool doomsday fashion accessory and rock the final days! DISCLAIMER: This is a custom, handmade, non-medical mask made with regular fabric.
Just kidding, my shop is based in dark themes and humour after all, these are hard times and the situation is very serious, but the end is not near, we will survive this with style, just don't go out robbing a bank! 😂
Freshly printed, transferred to fabric using the sublimation technique and sewed by hand for you after you order. One by one.
• One size. It can be tight on bigger people :( Roughly 9x18 inches when flat.
• Soft, breathable fabric.
• Washable and reusable.
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank.
• Design placement as shown on the sample mockup. Exact position and colours may vary a little from how it looks on the screen.
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%). Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Designed around the world, with love and wickedness, by me :P
• Printed in LA or NC-US, Tijuana-MX or Riga-Latvia.
US: 3-5. Canada: 5-12. Europe: 5-10. Elsewhere: 10+
Please bear in mind that despite the best care it is difficult to avoid some fading and blurring of the print over months of constant use.