🇺🇸 Free Shipping in the US!
🇪🇺 European Customers please read this before ordering
Made to order in the US, Mx or Latvia (See Specs).
Handmade | Ready to ship in 3-8 business days.
No returns or refunds unless missprint, faulty or lost. See FAQs
Product Description & Notes:
For those fascinated with the subject of Death and cultures. The Egyptian Ankh is a symbol said to represent fertility, life, rebirth, and eternal life. The scarab represents the heavenly cycle and regeneration. Therefore in my concept it follows that the scarab "transports" the new seed through life and to death, in a journey that renews itself over and over in a perpetual cycle.
Automatic 15% OFF pillows when purchasing two or more!
Entirely handmade. Illustrated by me, then sent to my printing partners, who will print it, sublimate it into fabric, and sew it by hand, one by one just for you at the moment you order. Many designs that have a 'centerpiece' have different color versions, do check them out!
IF LOOKING TO RECEIVE DIFFERENT ARTWORK (or color if available) ON FRONT AND BACK SIDES, please order from this link.
• Printed on both sides. This design has the same front and back.
• Please note that exact colours may be a little different from as they look on screen.
• Sizes: are Small 12x20'', Square 18x18'' or 22x22'' when the case is flat, with stuffing they may appear a bit smaller than that because of the bulk.
• Concealed zipper, black or white depending on the design.
• Pillow case cover: 80% polyester, 20% fleece. Machine washable.
• Pillow case insert: 100% polyester, handwash only.
• Printed using the sublimation technique, precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Designed around the world, with love and wickedness, by me :P
• Material sourced from China and US or Poland depending on the Printer's location.
• Printed and shipped from the United States, Mexico, or Latvia, depending on the customer's location.
US: 3-5 days. Canada: 5-12. Europe: 5-10. Elsewhere: 10+
The shape-retaining polyester insert should be handwashed only.