Attention! Holiday deadlines are as follows:
🇺🇸 USA: Dec 7th | 🇨🇦 Canada: Dec 3rd | 🌏 World: Nov 22nd | 🇪🇺 Europe: Unpredictable due to customs and new taxes rules.
Orders made before these dates have the best chances to arrive before December 25th, (but please remember it's never a 100% guarantee).
🏴 Black Friday 12% OFF until Nov 31st! (Applied on Checkout) 🏴
🇺🇸 Free Shipping in the US!
🇪🇺 European Customers please read this before ordering
Made to order in the US, Mx or Latvia (See Specs).
Handmade | Ready to ship in 3-8 business days.
No returns or refunds unless missprint, faulty or lost. See FAQs
Product Description & Notes:
Originated in Takasaki, Gunma, Japan and originally drawn after the likeness of Boddhidharma, the contemporary Daruma doll is a goal setting and lucky charm. When you first acquire a Daruma doll, both eyes are blank, once you make a wish or set on a goal you paint the left eye. Once the goal is reached or the wish granted, you’d paint the other eye. Therefore making a wish upon receiving this goodie and painting the other eye once it’s realized is strongly encouraged!This version and design is 1000% NOT traditional, but a funny dark and creepy spin off, for fun. The Kanji word "暗黒" (ankoku) means darkness. _____________________
Entirely handmade. Illustrated by me, then sent to my printing partners, who will print it, sublimate it into fabric, and sew it by hand, one by one just for you at the moment you order. Many designs that have a 'centerpiece' have different color versions, do check them out!
IF LOOKING TO RECEIVE DIFFERENT ARTWORK (or color if available) ON FRONT AND BACK SIDES, please order from this link.
• Printed on both sides. This design has the same front and back.
• Please note that exact colours may be a little different from as they look on screen.
• Sizes: are Small 12x20'', Square 18x18'' or 22x22'' when the case is flat, with stuffing they may appear a bit smaller than that because of the bulk.
• Concealed zipper, black or white depending on the design.
• Pillow case cover: 80% polyester, 20% fleece. Machine washable.
• Pillow case insert: 100% polyester, handwash only.
• Printed using the sublimation technique, precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Designed around the world, with love and wickedness, by me :P
• Material sourced from China and US or Poland depending on the Printer's location.
• Printed and shipped from the United States, Mexico, or Latvia, depending on the customer's location.
US: 3-5 days. Canada: 5-12. Europe: 5-10. Elsewhere: 10+
The shape-retaining polyester insert should be handwashed only.